The Nomination Committee represents Oneflow’s shareholders and submits proposals for board members and remunerations.
The Nomination Committee consists of the Chairman of the Board and representatives from the major shareholders, in accordance with the ‘Principles for the nomination committee’ adopted by the Annual General Meeting on May 6, 2022 and which applies until the General Meeting decides otherwise.
According to the adopted instruction, the Nomination Committee shall consist of the Chairman of the Board and three representatives appointed by the three largest shareholders in terms of votes as of 30 September. The chairman of the Nomination Committee is the member who represents the largest shareholder, unless the Nomination Committee agrees otherwise. However, the Chairman of the Board shall not be the Chairman of the Nomination Committee. The names of the Nomination Committee’s members are presented on the company’s website no later than six months before the Annual General Meeting.
The Nomination Committee’s tasks include to submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding:
- the chairman of the annual general meeting;
- candidates for the post of chairman and other directors of the board;
- fees and other remuneration to each director;
- fees to members of committees within the board;
- election and remuneration of the Company auditor; and
- principles for the nomination committee.
Oneflow AB’s Nomination Committee 2023
The following representatives appointed by the largest shareholders in Oneflow AB, together with the Chairman of the Board Lars Appelstål, will constitute the Nomination Committee at the Annual General Meeting 2023:
- Jan Dworsky, Swedbank Robur Fonder AB
- Mattias Ståhlgren, Hamnes Invest AB
- Finn Persson, Spintop Investment Partners III Sweden AB
Shareholders may submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than March 26 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org