May 6, 2022
Oneflow publishes its interim report for the first quarter of 2022:
- Net sales increased 64% to MSEK 14.5 (8.8)
- EBIT was MSEK -11.0 (-7.6), with an EBIT margin of -75.4% (-85.8)
- Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.64 (-0.42) and diluted to SEK -0.64 (-0.42)
- Total ARR increased 73% to MSEK 65.7 (38.1)
- Net New ARR increased 64% to MSEK 8.6 (5.3)
- Started the process of opening three sales offices outside the Nordics
- Share of Net sales outside Sweden increased to 22% (19) with paying users in 26 countries
- On 8 April 2022 Oneflow successfully completed the largest First North listing (IPO) so far this year, raising a total value of MSEK 275 excluding any over-allotment
Anders Hamnes, CEO and Founder of Oneflow, comments:
“We continued our long track records of a new “Net New ARR” all-time-high for the first quarter, still faithful to our core value ‘beat yesterday’. Operations are running according to plan, and there is a huge enthusiasm in the company among colleagues. A proof of that is our eNPS (employee “happiness score”), which ended at 79 for the quarter. This is best-in-class, and way above the market average of 14… We were very pleased by the trust from the market resulting in the largest First North listing so far this year. Now, we are in a great position to bring our plans to life, and really gear up.”
Oneflow Q1’s webinar presentation
Anders Hamnes, CEO and Founder of Oneflow, and Ilona Prander, CFO of Oneflow, will present the report and answer questions in a webinar at 10:00 CET on the same day. The presentation will be held in English.
To join the conference, please register here: https://oneflow.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aiizLaURRyiM48z0quO4sg
Report and presentation will be available for download on our website here: https://oneflow.com/ir/investors/financial-reports/
This information is such information that Oneflow AB (publ) is obligated to make public according to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 6 May 2022 at 8:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Hamnes, CEO and Founder of Oneflow
Mobile: +46 76 788 50 76
Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB and can be reached on email: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone: +46 (0) 8528 00 399.
Oneflow develops, sells and implements digital contract management and automation systems. Oneflow believes that contract processing today, both in Europe and globally, is mainly characterized by manual and paper or file-based contract management, which result in a high degree of time and resource-intensive administrative work and high exposure to human errors. Through Oneflow software platform, companies are given the opportunity to digitally handle contracts before, during and after signing within one single platform in order to automate and streamline the contract management process.