Built for global teams
Oneflow helps teams of any size to thrive at work and businesses to grow.
One platform. All departments.
Use Oneflow to automate any type of agreement
- Sales: Send interactive quotes or proposals to increase hit-rates
- HR: Digitalize employment agreements to improve your brand as an employer
- Procurement: Innovate purchasing routines and reduce costs
- Finance and management: Save time signing board protocols and policies
Control all contract workflows
- Set up separate workspaces depending on your organizational structure and needs.
- Control precisely who can access a workspace and make changes
- Manage permissions for teams with different access, policy, and regulatory needs
- Automate data retention policies according to the GDPR
“Configuring data retention is easy and flexible. For sales, you can revive old deals so offers are extended, while in HR you can remove personal information quickly in case a candidate rejects your offer.”
CTO & Co-founder – Oneflow
Keep working with your favorite systems
- Stay in one platform, reducing errors and saving time.
- Initiate contract processes in your CRM, ATS or business systems
- Integrate any applications with Oneflow through our API
- Automatically generate and send a Oneflow contract from a web page or internal system.
- Integrate with Active Directory for authentication and authorization
Start using Oneflow
Is Oneflow free?
We have a free plan that allows users to send, track and sign as many PDF contracts as possible. So if you’re happy with just signing PDF contracts, the answer is yes, it’s free. Forever.
What is the difference between free and trial accounts?
With our free plan, you can upload, send, track, and sign unlimited PDF contracts. However, with the free plan, you’ll not be able to enjoy the full experience of contract magic.
That’s why we also provide a trial of the full Oneflow experience for 14 days with no charge. With a trial account, you can try all the features our paid users love. For example, our contract editor. You can create stunning web-based contracts and make edits live, even after you’ve sent.
What happens after my trial ends?
Your trial account will expire automatically after 14 days. Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to log into your account or access your contracts. After the trial, you’ll automatically be in our free plan.
How can I extend my trial?
Feel free to do so in the Oneflow app on your own by clicking on “Upgrade”. You can also leave us a message here.
What kind of onboarding support can I expect?
Every user starts by attending an onboarding session facilitated by our friendly customer care team to run through the basics. We also have a comprehensive Help Center with all the how tos and tutorials that you need to get started. And you can always email us with your questions. Depending on your tier, you may also get a dedicated customer success manager to help with any questions you may have.
Meeting the highest data protection demands
- Data privacy is secured by design and by default
- Data protected by identity and access controls, plus user and group segregation.
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest, user and type of access are logged
- SHA256 contract verification by Trustweaver, preventing changes after signing
- Availability and risks managed by comprehensive policies and practices.
- GDPR compliance and alignment to ISO 27001 standard and NIST framework