Hi there – thanks for your interest in contributing to our blog!
Before you submit your idea, please take a moment to go through our guidelines.
We write content for Sales and HR professionals, decision-makers, and digital marketers in different industries, such as SaaS and Tech, Consulting, and Marketing. They are present in all types of organizations, from freelancers and startups, to large corporations.
Guest blogs don’t have to follow our tone of voice but we encourage you to write in a conversational manner. Pretend you’re writing to a friend, avoiding tech jargon and buzzwords, while maintaining trust, credibility and professionalism. Write to educate, empower and entertain. Don’t sell.
Oneflow can’t guarantee publication
Our team reviews all suggestions for guest posts and submissions we get. We make the selection based on several factors, such as SEO value and relevance to our audience.
However, we reserve the right to:
- Decline to publish your guest post if it doesn’t meet our standards and requirements
- Edit and modify your guest blog content for search engine optimization, accuracy, completeness, and relevance if the information in the original piece becomes outdated or needs to be re-evaluated
- Add calls-to-action to Oneflow content and offers
- Remove the post from the blog
Guest post requirements
We only accept guest blogs that meet our standards. This means:
- No links to our competitors
- Write in American English
- Avoid anything that could be interpreted as legal advice
- Avoid defining technical terms
- Any suggested edits must be accepted. Our editors reserve the right to decline submissions that don’t meet our editorial standards.
- Add an introduction and a conclusion with key takeaways
- Use H2s, H3s, etc., to organize your content
- Break down the article into short paragraphs
- Run a spellcheck before submitting your guest post
- We don’t accept stock images, so no need to add those
- Relevant screenshots are OK
SEO and backlinks
- When submitting a topic proposal, please indicate your target keyword and monthly search volume. Don’t forget to include the keyword when you send us your finalized text as well
- Add a meta description within 160 characters max
- Maximum 1,300 words
- Link to at least three relevant Oneflow blog posts
- Add at least one external link in your article. Don’t link to websites with DRs below 40
No links in the first paragraph
Types of posts we love
There are a few types of articles we’d love to have on our blog:
- Thought leadership articles
- Listicle articles
- How-to guide articles
Thought leadership article
This type of article should bring a new perspective to the table, present an idea, or state an opinion. Share your arguments and back them up with data or trusted sources.
Here are some examples of thought leadership topics:
- Why cold-calling is not dead, even in 2023
- The future of sales in a product-led growth era
Share your favorite list of stuff with our readers. Here are some examples of such articles:
- Top 77 sales tools to speed up your sales cycle
- Top 10 skills you should master by 2023
Pro tip: Google for the topic you intend to write and find out which is the top-ranking list article. If the highest-ranked one has a top 10, make yours top 11.
How to guide article
Use this format to describe a roadmap to success. For example, share your learnings on how to achieve a certain outcome or reach a certain goal. Here are some examples of such articles:
- How to make more money
- How to negotiate for the win
Types of posts we don’t accept
- Anything we’ve already covered on the blog
- Anything that could be interpreted as legal advice
- Anything that’s too promotional
- Anything that defines technical terms
Where to send your guest post
We look forward to receiving your idea! Please send it to us by filling out this form.
Once you’ve sent us your article, you’ll hear from us within a couple of days, given no holiday or vacation season. If your guest post doesn’t require any edits, we’ll publish it within two–four weeks.
We will ask for 5 link placements on your websites once we publish your article.